Your body has many ways of sabotaging you, from developing allergic reactions to your favorite foods to forcing you to want to bite the same stupid part of your cheek over and over again. Stand up for yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $55 for one 60-minute craniosacral treatment with chiropractic adjustment (a $110 value)
- $165 for three 60-minute craniosacral treatments with chiropractic adjustments (a $330 value)
- $55 for one core-tension-release session with chiropractic adjustments (a $110 value)
- $165 for three core-tension-release sessions with chiropractic adjustments (a $330 value)
- $75 for one 45-minute nutritional-counseling session (a $150 value)
Dr. Jeff Rynders, DC
Dr. Jeff Rynders refers to his work as "core tension release," an approach to medicine that combines various spinal and chiropractic techniques to alleviate aches throughout the body. As the sole provider inside his office, Dr. Rynders always treats his patients one on one. And, instead of depending on machines or elaborate Rube Goldberg setups, he relies mostly on his hands to deliver treatments, which allows him to evaluate and rectify many issues right on the spot. Dr. Rynders also dishes out advice on health-related subjects, including nutrition, exercise, stress, and lifestyle choices.
95% of 21 customers recommend
“I really enjoyed the treatment, with warmth Anu”
“An excellent doctor who has a passion for the field he works in, and really shows concern for his patients symptoms and problems. He takes his time with his...”
“An excellent doctor who has a passion for the field he works in, and really shows concern for his patients symptoms and problems. He takes his time with his patients, and educates them with beneficial information and an understanding of lifestyle changes that will help them improve physically and there overall well-being. -James”
“Dr.Rynders is a very gentle and caring, wonderful to eperience his treatment.”