All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 24, 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013
What You'll Get
Your body has many ways of sabotaging you, from developing allergic reactions to your favorite foods to forcing you to want to bite the same stupid part of your cheek over and over again. Stand up for yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $55 for one 60-minute craniosacral treatment with chiropractic adjustment (a $110 value)
- $165 for three 60-minute craniosacral treatments with chiropractic adjustments (a $330 value)
- $55 for one core-tension-release session with chiropractic adjustments (a $110 value)
- $165 for three core-tension-release sessions with chiropractic adjustments (a $330 value)
- $75 for one 45-minute nutritional-counseling session (a $150 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Jeff Rynders, DC
Dr. Jeff Rynders refers to his work as "core tension release," an approach to medicine that combines various spinal and chiropractic techniques to alleviate aches throughout the body. As the sole provider inside his office, Dr. Rynders always treats his patients one on one. And, instead of depending on machines or elaborate Rube Goldberg setups, he relies mostly on his hands to deliver treatments, which allows him to evaluate and rectify many issues right on the spot. Dr. Rynders also dishes out advice on health-related subjects, including nutrition, exercise, stress, and lifestyle choices.