Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or a syringe of Juvéderm
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Click here to view Lucent Cosmetics’ offer for Restylane and Dysport.
About Lucent Cosmetics
Outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and a team of licensed professionals, Lucent Cosmetics helps clients achieve their ideal look. Best of all, the transformation won't involve surgery—in fact, many of the beautifying treatments are completely noninvasive. Read on to learn about a few of the cosmetic offerings available.
- Botox and Dysport injections: These cosmetic injections relax the muscles that cause frown lines and crow’s-feet, resulting in smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Dermal fillers: The office's selection includes Juvéderm and Restylane, which employ hyaluronic acid to smooth away wrinkles and fine lines such as nasolabial folds.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: One of the center's noninvasive offerings, these body-contouring treatments target fat deposits with low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells and cause them to drain their contents.
- Laser hair removal: The team harnesses the power of laser light to target hair follicles, thereby reducing the growth of unwanted hair on the face and body.