Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or a syringe of Juvéderm
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Click here to view Lucent Cosmetics’ offer for Restylane and Dysport.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. No shows or cancellations not made within 24 hours of scheduled appointment will result in a $35 fee. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lucent Cosmetics
Outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and a team of licensed professionals, Lucent Cosmetics helps clients achieve their ideal look. Best of all, the transformation won't involve surgery—in fact, many of the beautifying treatments are completely noninvasive. Read on to learn about a few of the cosmetic offerings available.
- Botox and Dysport injections: These cosmetic injections relax the muscles that cause frown lines and crow’s-feet, resulting in smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Dermal fillers: The office's selection includes Juvéderm and Restylane, which employ hyaluronic acid to smooth away wrinkles and fine lines such as nasolabial folds.
- Ultrasonic cavitation: One of the center's noninvasive offerings, these body-contouring treatments target fat deposits with low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells and cause them to drain their contents.
- Laser hair removal: The team harnesses the power of laser light to target hair follicles, thereby reducing the growth of unwanted hair on the face and body.