Knowledgeable professionals provide facial treatments designed to improve the texture of the skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance
About This Deal
- Valid with Dr. Keshwani
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- IPL therapy: after applying a cooling gel, an esthetician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help reduce the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Microneedling: An esthetician uses a tool with thin needles to create tiny holes in the surface layers of skin, which not only helps absorb skincare products for fresh-looking, smoother skin but also boosts healing as well as stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- What is microneedling?
About Elite Doc Health & Beauty
Whether one is seeking weight loss solutions or healthy skin treatments, Dr. Keshwani at Elite Doc Health & Beauty fulfills their needs. Dr. Keshwani, MD, has been in practice since 1983, and besides providing dermal fillers such as Juvéderm and Radiesse, he specializes in Botox treatments to smooth over wrinkles and fine lines.