All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The human face and body can join forces to become an unstoppable force for goodness and beauty, or collide haplessly in a tangle of hair and shucked skin. Keep things running smoothly with today's deal: for $50, you get your choice of a laser hair-removal, microdermabrasion, or chemical-peel package (up to a $237 value) from Dr. Kim Ross at either of her two offices on McCullough Avenue or on Walnut Street in Seguin.
Choose from the following three service packages:
- Four laser hair-removal sessions ($196 value) for safely removing unwanted peach fuzz from the stiff upper lip, quivering chin, or underarm undercarriage. In this FDA-approved treatment, a low-energy laser beam is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles, producing heat, which kills the follicles good and dead.
- Three medical-grade microdermabrasion sessions ($237) occur in just 15 minutes a pop and require no downtime. A hand piece sprays tiny crystals across the skin for gentle resurfacing and sloughing away of the outermost layer of stifling dead cells, revealing the soft, glowing baby skin below.
- Three chemical peels ($207) take 20 minutes each and exfoliate the dead outer skin with chemical solutions, ridding visages of dull films, excavating squid-clogged pores, and increasing circulation.
Dr. Ross is a board-certified dermatologist who has been practicing in Texas for the past 10 years. With a friendly, helpful staff at her command, treatments from Dr. Ross and company are a comfortable experience from the time patients set foot through the door to the time they step out of it once more.
Taking good care of your skin is important at any age. When future forms of facial recognition require a scan of your face before you can enter your hovercraft or open a can of hovercraft fuel with your automatic can-opener, it’ll be nice to know you’re dependably radiant.
Find more laser hair removal deals near you.
Patients of Dr. Kim Ross are too busy showing off their glowing skin to write many reviews of their experiences, but five Yahoo! Locals give it 3.5 stars:
- Kim Ross is wonderful !! I've known her for a long time and dare to say that she's the best dermatologist I've ever visited. – Dave
- I really didn't even know what I needed myself, but she has a great eye for maintaining a youthful appearance and I left with her office with more confidence in my appearance and now know how to make my skin just glow. – Tatiana
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must begin treatments within 6 months of feature date. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Kim Ross
Dr. Kim Ross likes to help people look and feel their best. By graduating college first in her class and garnering the single dermatology residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, she equipped herself with the skills to do just that. Over a more than 10-year career, Dr. Ross has enhanced the appearances and well-being of countless patients with a meticulous manner that has earned her invitations to present at conferences throughout the country. She and her team perform FDA-approved treatments that bolster images inside and out, including microdermabrasion and chemical peels to freshen skin, cosmetic injections to regain youthful appearances, and laser hair and spider-vein removal to prepare for dates with marble statues.