During the treatment, a skilled professional utilizes Xeomin injections in order to diminish the appearance of frown lines
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Additional units available at discounted price (same session only).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Additional units available at discounted price (same session only). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ageless Impressions
Founder of Ageless Impressions Plastic Surgery Institute and board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Richards has been in his field for over 25 years. And since 2002, the Consumer's Research Council of America has recognized him annually in its Guide to America's Top Surgeons.
With international accolades and nationally and locally-won renown, Dr. Richards performs reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries that emphasize fitting seamlessly into his clients' lifestyles. And besides the breadth of his experience, Dr. Richards also possesses an eye for detail, allowing his patients to achieve natural-looking results.