Non-invasive stretch mark reduction and skin tightening treatments help smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks
What You'll Get
- Cellulite Reduction: During the non-invasive treatment, a professional targets problem areas with mechanical vibrations that enhance microcirculation and improve the appearance of the skin.
- Valid treatment areas: thighs, buttocks, and stomach
- Suggested number of treatments: six
- FDA approved device used for fat reduction treatments
- Expected results: smoother and tighter skin in the treated area (first results are usually visible after several weeks)
- Staff qualifications: Dr. Mark E. Richards, board-certified plastic surgeon
- Recovery time: no recovery
See these other offers from Ageless Impressions:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ageless Impressions
Founder of Ageless Impressions Plastic Surgery Institute and board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Richards has been in his field for over 25 years. And since 2002, the Consumer's Research Council of America has recognized him annually in its Guide to America's Top Surgeons.
With international accolades and nationally and locally-won renown, Dr. Richards performs reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries that emphasize fitting seamlessly into his clients' lifestyles. And besides the breadth of his experience, Dr. Richards also possesses an eye for detail, allowing his patients to achieve natural-looking results.