A doctor who has performed more than 69,000 LASIK surgeries selects the laser that can help sharpen a patient’s vision to 20/20 or better.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- LASIK laser eye surgery for both eyes
- Dr. Burger analyzes each patient’s eyes in order to determine which laser will work best to remedy nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism. During surgery, he reshapes both corneas with his chosen laser, a quick procedure that has sharpened many previous patients’ vision to 20/20 or better.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Martin E. Burger
Dr. Martin E. Burger can list more than 69,000 successful LASIK procedures on his extensive résumé, along with numerous memberships. Fully immersed in the realm of refractive surgery, Dr. Burger has been a member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the International Society of Refractive Surgery, and the American Osteopathic Association. Perhaps most importantly, patients who depend on their sight for their livelihood—including pilots, commercial drivers, and seeing-eye dogs—have sought out Dr. Burger for his LASIK procedures, which can completely remove the need for glasses and contacts.