Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or two syringes of Juvéderm
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Mirza
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged up to a $25 rebooking fee (fees not to exceed voucher price). Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Mirza
Dr. Mirza offers medical-grade aesthetic treatments tailored to customers' needs. Whether injecting Botox, Bellafill, or Sculptra Aesthetic, he aims to help each individual feel beautiful and confident about their appearance.