Periodontist focuses on treatment of gummy smiles, TMJ & related symptoms, atypical facial pain & jaw line reshaping
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Vallins
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- As part of this offer, all customers will receive a complimentary periodontal cleaning, ask in-house for details
- Active military members and immediate family will receive 20% off additional services with Dr. Neal Vallins. Please contact Dr. Neal Vallins for further details.
View Neal Vallins DDS’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Non-candidates will be refunded. Touch ups are offered at no cost after initial visit if necessary, must do touch ups within 2 weeks of initial visit. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Neal Vallins DDS
Sky diving, coaching, and teaching at elementary schools haven't kept Dr. Neal Vallins from staying up-to-date in his field of periodontics. Eschewing metal blades, he relies on lasers for many of his gum therapies, such as gum regeneration and cosmetic contouring, reducing the discomfort and bleeding commonly associated with traditional techniques. Although he specializes in gum treatments and dental-implant surgery, Dr. Vallins also maintains grins with a full spectrum of periodontal services, from adjusting bites to bone grafting.