Periodontist focuses on treatment of gummy smiles, TMJ & related symptoms, atypical facial pain & jaw line reshaping
About This Deal
- Valid with Dr. Vallins
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- As part of this offer, all customers will receive a complimentary periodontal cleaning, ask in-house for details
- Active military members and immediate family will receive 20% off additional services with Dr. Neal Vallins. Please contact Dr. Neal Vallins for further details.
View Neal Vallins DDS’s other offers:
Need To Know
About Neal Vallins DDS
Sky diving, coaching, and teaching at elementary schools haven't kept Dr. Neal Vallins from staying up-to-date in his field of periodontics. Eschewing metal blades, he relies on lasers for many of his gum therapies, such as gum regeneration and cosmetic contouring, reducing the discomfort and bleeding commonly associated with traditional techniques. Although he specializes in gum treatments and dental-implant surgery, Dr. Vallins also maintains grins with a full spectrum of periodontal services, from adjusting bites to bone grafting.