Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an initial nurse visit and four injections ($250 total value)
- $89 for a four-week lipotropic-injection program with a nutrition visit and resting metabolic-rate test ($385 total value)
The lipotropic-injection program includes:
- Four lipotropic B-vitamin injections, to be administered weekly for four consecutive weeks
- Initial nurse visit
- Patient-advocate consultation, completed over the phone or in person
- $50 off a future 12-week weight-loss program
Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers
Dr. Tamyra Rogers could not have predicted how spending time on a Navajo reservation would shape her multifaceted approach to weight loss. After spending a year as chief resident at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Dr. Rogers directed the metabolic clinic at the Tuba City Indian Medical Center in Arizona. She helped build a wellness center for the Navajo Nation and chaired a program to fight the growing diabetes epidemic. During her time there, she gained an appreciation of the community's holistic health-care philosophy.
Today, Dr. Rogers combines her background in traditional Western medicine with weight-loss strategies that address each person as a whole rather than two children in disguise. Dr. Rogers's team of personal trainers and group fitness instructors complement her own fitness knowledge, which stems from playing college basketball.