It takes more to lose weight than swearing off escalators or swearing at burgers until they quit hanging out in your mouth. Shape up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a four-week lipotropic injection program (a $245 value)
- Four lipotropic B-vitamin injections, which must be administered weekly for four consecutive weeks
- One initial nurse visit
- Weekly review of vitals and weight
- Body-composition analysis
- Patient-advocate consultation, completed over the phone or in person
- Eight cardio classes in the personal studio gym; contact the center for schedule information
- $50 off a future 12-week weight-loss program<p>
$149 for an expanded four-week lipotropic injection program (a $464 value)
- All components of the regular four-week lipotropic injection program
- One initial doctor consultation
- One nutritionist visit
- One EKG
- Necessary lab testing
- Prescription for appetite suppressants if necessary<p>
Dr. Rogers Weight Loss Centers
Dr. Tamyra Rogers could not have predicted how spending time on a Navajo reservation would shape her multifaceted approach to weight loss. After spending a year as chief resident at The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Dr. Rogers directed the metabolic clinic at the Tuba City Indian Medical Center in Arizona. She helped build a wellness center for the Navajo Nation and chaired a program to fight the growing diabetes epidemic. During her time there, she gained an appreciation of the community's holistic health-care philosophy.
Today, Dr. Rogers combines her background in traditional Western medicine with weight-loss strategies that address each person as a whole rather than two children in disguise. Dr. Rogers's team of personal trainers and group fitness instructors complement her own fitness knowledge, which stems from playing college basketball.
81% of 704 customers recommend
“The lobby is usually pretty full during early morning and lunch times. Everyone is really helpful and friendly.”
“Your first appointment may take a little longer for paperwork and some baseline metrics. After that you can just walk in. Super friendly staff.”
“Friends staff and very helpful/knowledgable. Easy scheduling. ”