All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 28, 2014
Reviewed July 14, 2014
Reviewed July 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $45 for glass repair for an iPhone 4 ($90 value)
- $65 for glass repair for an iPhone 5 ($130 value)
- $59 for glass repair for an iPad 2 or 3 ($120 value)
- $75 for glass repair for an iPad Mini ($150 value)
- $75 for glass repair for a Samsung Galaxy S3 ($150 value)
- $119 for glass repair for a Samsung Galaxy S4 ($242 value)
- $99 for glass repair for a Samsung Note 1 ($199 value)
- $119 for glass repair for a Samsung Note 2 ($244 value)
- $139 for glass repair for a Samsung Note 3 ($284 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Smart Phones
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Dr. Smart Phones is a nationwide certified device repair center. We specialize in Cell Phones, Tablets, Computers, and Game System repairs. All of our repairs are backed by our Dr. Smart Phones lifetime parts warranty. Unlike our competition we also sell Certified Pre-Owned Cellular Phones and Tablets.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We have been in the refurbishing business since 1995 refurbishing pagers back in the day. In 2010 we started refurbishing phones for large corporations and government programs. We had many request to help out individuals and thus Dr. Smart Phones retail stores were born in 2012.
3. What do you love most about your job? We love to help people get back to life. Nothing is more frustrating than cutting your fingers on some broken glass.
5. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? In 2013 a father asked if we could fix his water damaged phone. He was in tears because he lost his son in Afghanistan and his phone had his sons last text to him that said “I love you dad”. This was the most touching reaction we ever had in our store. We are happy to help our Vets and we salute them.