All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 27, 2017
· Reviewed July 23, 2017
· Reviewed May 7, 2017
What You'll Get
- Glass Repair for an iPhone 6 at Frisco Location
- Glass Repair for an iPhone 6 at Mckinney Location
- Glass Repair for an iPhone 6 Plus at Frisco Location
- Glass Repair for an iPhone 6 Plus at Mckinney Location
- Glass Repair for an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s at Frisco Location
- Glass Repair for an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s at McKinney Location
- Glass Repair for an iPad 2, 3, 4 at Frisco Location
- Glass Repair for an iPad 2, 3, 4 at McKinney Location
- Glass Repair for an iPad mini 1 at Frisco Location
- Glass Repair for an iPad mini 1 at McKinney Location
- Any Repair Over $99 at Frisco Location
- Any Repair Over $99 at McKinney Location
- Virus Removal at Frisco Location
- Virus Removal at McKinney Location
- Tempered Glass at Frisco Location
- Tempered Glass at McKinney Location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Appointment required for repairs. Valid only for option purchased. iPhones and iPads with damaged corners may require molding work before the screen can be fitted. There is an extra charge for molding. Tempered glass option only valid for iPhone 5/5s/5c/5se, iPhone 6/6s, and iPhone 7. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Smart Phones
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Dr. Smart Phones is a nationwide certified device repair center. We specialize in Cell Phones, Tablets, Computers, and Game System repairs. All of our repairs are backed by our Dr. Smart Phones lifetime parts warranty. Unlike our competition we also sell Certified Pre-Owned Cellular Phones and Tablets.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We have been in the refurbishing business since 1995 refurbishing pagers back in the day. In 2010 we started refurbishing phones for large corporations and government programs. We had many request to help out individuals and thus Dr. Smart Phones retail stores were born in 2012.
3. What do you love most about your job? We love to help people get back to life. Nothing is more frustrating than cutting your fingers on some broken glass.
5. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? In 2013 a father asked if we could fix his water damaged phone. He was in tears because he lost his son in Afghanistan and his phone had his sons last text to him that said “I love you dad”. This was the most touching reaction we ever had in our store. We are happy to help our Vets and we salute them.