Although the best mattresses feel as soft as clouds, the worst mattresses are clouds that send sleepers plummeting back to Earth. Rest on firmer billows with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $109 for two memory-foam pillows (a $239.98 value)
- $419 for a 10-inch Nature's Dream memory-foam twin-sized mattress (a $1,099 value)
- $449 for the above mattress in full size (a $1,199 value)
- $549 for the above mattress in queen size (a $1,299 value)
- $549 for the above mattress in king size (a $1,599 value)
The staff of Dr. Snooze has transformed the process of selecting the perfect mattress into a science. A pressure-imaging pad is placed between a customer and their potential mattress, creating a map of pressure points on a computer screen and suggesting whether or not the mattress would be a comfortable fit. Patrons can use this technology to narrow down their options in a storeroom cushioned with models by Simmons, Laura Ashley, and King Koil. The inventory includes all sizes—including extra-large lengths for hibernating ogres—and plush infrastructures boast everything from innerspring to memory foam. A selection of bedding and furniture for adults and kids completes bedroom makeovers.
The entirely local staff members are committed to keeping their neighbors happy, so they will match any competitor's lower price within 30 days of purchase. Once buyers choose a mattress, white-glove delivery service ensures the pristine condition of items and includes haul away of old mattresses or an unwelcome Sandman if needed.