All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 1, 2017
· Reviewed August 11, 2017
· Reviewed May 22, 2017
What You'll Get
The face is like Seurat’s Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grade Jatte: when viewed too closely, its beauty becomes a mess of splotches, crusted paint, and graffiti from an envious Picasso. Cleanse for your closeup with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one 60-minute facial (a $120 value)
- $115 for three 60-minute facials (a $360 value)<p>
Choose from the following facials:
- European facial, which cleanses the skin
- Acne facial, which balances the complexion and addresses blemishes
- Brightening facial, which evens skin tone
- Gentlemen’s facial
- Soothing facial, which calms with vitamins, minerals, and oxygen
- High-performance hydrating facial, which firms and helps improve fine lines
- Anti-aging antioxidant facial, which protects skin with fruit blends and peptides
- Pumpkin facial, which exfoliates and promotes collagen production<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Treatments must be used by same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Ridge Medical Spa
A member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Dr. Sam Speron leads Park Ridge Medical Spa's team of nurse and medical aestheticians as they achieve Dr. Speron's primary goal: to help patients to look good and feel good about themselves. The spa's diverse menu of services helps to adjust silhouettes, fade unwanted wrinkles, and eliminate fuzzy patches.