During non-invasive Emsculpt treatments, skilled professionals help their clients build muscle and burn fat in the abdomen and buttocks
What You'll Get
- Emsculpt treatments use High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to simultaneously build muscle and burn fat without downtime.
- Valid treatment areas: abdominal area and buttocks
- Suggested number of treatments: a minimum of 4 treatments scheduled within 2–4 weeks
- Length of single treatment: 30 minutes
- Recovery time: no downtime or recovery time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center
Dr. Usha Rajagopal, the board certified plastic surgeon at San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center, has been assisting her patients reach their beauty goals for over 20 years. With a compassionate approach and feminine insight, Dr. Rajagopal and her team provide both innovative and classic procedures that aim to suit their clients needs while helping them feel more confident in their appearance. Their treatments, meanwhile, place a premium on lasting results as well as attention to detail so that patients can feel good knowing they are in capable hands.
- Body contouring: noninvasive procedures including CoolSculpting and Smartlipo that aim to effectively transform the body with minimal downtime
- Injectables: facial fillers that help smooth fine lines and wrinkles while also helping to reduce skin issues such as facial veins
- Skin rejuvenation: treatments ranging from chemical peels to dermabrasion help remove dead cells and repair damaged skin