All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 21, 2013
August 4, 2013
June 13, 2013
What You'll Get
The best part about eating Chinese food is the confidence that comes when more than one billion people tacitly support your culinary decision. Eat with the in crowd with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for $25 worth of Chinese barbecue for dinner for two or more
- $20 for $40 worth of Chinese barbecue for dinner for four or more
- $30 for $60 worth of Chinese barbecue for dinner for six or more
- $12 for $25 worth of Chinese barbecue for lunch or dinner for two or more on Saturday or Sunday
- $20 for $40 worth of Chinese barbecue for lunch or dinner for four or more on Saturday or Sunday
- $30 for $60 worth of Chinese barbecue for lunch or dinner for six or more on Saturday or Sunday
The menu includes appetizers of garlic seaweed ($2.99), skewers of barbecued squid ($9.90) and chicken feet ($1.60), and plates of stewed spareribs with green beans ($9.95). Lunch combos feature Korean-style cold noodles ($8.95) or stewed cabbage and tofu ($8.95) served with an appetizer, rice, soup, fruit, and a beverage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid 2/14/13. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dragon Gate BBQ
Beef, fish, chicken bones, and more than 30 Chinese herbs collectively flavor the numerous variations of Xinjiang Mala spicy broth at Dragon Gate BBQ. These slow-cooked broths coat spicy shabu skewers, on which chefs layer kelp, tofu curd, and beef meatballs. Simmering meats also cling to the kitchen staff’s barbecue skewers, which include traditional ingredients, such as green beans, chicken gizzard, and pig skin. Batches of fried rice or noodles tossed with veggies round out the menu along with freshly squeezed juices or imported beer.