Visitors may munch on crispy nachos and wash them down with locally-crafted beer or choose from an extensive food and beer menu
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to purchase and consume alcohol
- 8 varieties of House Brewed Ales and Lagers.
- Pretzel or “The Big Twist” is a 10oz Bavarian pretzel, baked, topped with butter & rock salt. Served with Chef’s Beer Cheese sauce, yellow & spicy mustard.
- Nachos or “Dragon Scales” are topped with grilled chicken, beer cheese, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream & guacamole to share.
- Souvenir glass with brand logo.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dragon Hops Brewing
Dragon Hops Brewing uses the unique strains of hops that grow in their hops yard near Philomont, Virginia, where it's located. It uses fresh, organically grown hops in most of its beers, and it might reflect in the taste. Harvesting hops can be intricate work when waiting for the exact ripening dates, choosing the different varieties, and either brewing immediately with fresh green hops, or kilning and pelletizing the rest of the crop for storage to brew later. The end product results in fresh hops that can be used or stored for later brewing.