What You'll Get
Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso’s chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with today’s Groupon to Dragon Pearl in Sunrise, valid Monday–Thursday only. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a meal for two (up to a $69.15 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer to share (up to a $13.95 value)
- Two pints of soup (up to a $3.65 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $4.75 value)<p>
- For $48, you get a meal for four (up to a $138.30 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers to share (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Four pints of soup (up to a $3.65 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Two desserts to share (up to a $4.75 value)
Dragon Pearl’s chefs mince, steam, and stir-fry a vast array of Chinese and pan-Asian specialties. Appetizers such as crab rangoon and eggrolls come armored in crispy coatings to withstand chopstick lances. Steaming bowls of soup, including egg drop and roast pork with noodles, whet appetites for oncoming entrees of chicken, steak, and seafood. The Cantonese-style lobster bathes a still-shelled crustacean in egg sauce, and the classic Happy Family ensemble unites shrimp, scallops, pork, and chicken for a series of awkward photos in matching outfits. Health-conscious options such as the steamed scallops and vegetables eschew oil and MSG. Finally, desserts such as pistachio ice cream or exotic lychee fruit sweeten sated palettes for the ride home.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only Mon.–Thurs. Dine in only. Not valid on holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.