All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso’s chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for dinner for two (up to an $81 total value)
- One “teaser” plate (up to $12 value)
- One signature maki roll (up to $16 value)
- One family-style entree (up to $25 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of wine or beer (up to a $14 value each)<p>
$78 for dinner for four (up to a $162 total value)
- Two “teaser” plates (up to $12 value each)
- Two signature maki rolls (up to $16 value each)
- Two family-style entrees (up to $25 value each)
- Four cocktails or glasses of wine or beer (up to a $14 value each)<p>
The dinner menu includes classics such as fiery kung-pao chicken with peanuts and red chili peppers ($13), and the chef’s version of peking duck, dreaming roast duck enhanced with hoisin sauce and scallions ($17). Pair the White Phoenix roll ($15)—tiger shrimp and white tuna with asparagus tempura and fried ginger—with one of 16 specialty cocktails and martinis.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid with any other offers or specials. No substitutions. Not valid for Alaskan king crab legs. Not valid on holidays, including Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.