What You'll Get
- $129 for an online Mini MBA in Business and Entrepreneurship course ($1,176 value)
Students receive one year of access to the four-module Mini MBA in Business and Entrepreneurship course, which draws content from the University of Cambridge’s business school, and is designed to help develop your business acumen, entrepreneurial skills, decision making skills, and commercial awareness. It covers venture-capital funding, operational strategies, motivating manangement techniques, and financial planning. The course is compatible with both Windows and Mac; Adobe Flash Player is required. At the end of the four modules, students will earn a certificate of completion.
- Free technical support via email, telephone and online chat
- Personal Skills Profile: A profile that maps your skills and knowledge of business
- Business Success Toolkit: A document that will allow you to analyze your own business ideas and help shape and improve them over time.
- A certificate of completion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. The Dragons’ Den Clips are used under license from BBC Motion Picture Gallery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.