- $129 for an online Mini MBA in Business and Entrepreneurship course ($1,176 value)
Students receive one year of access to the four-module Mini MBA in Business and Entrepreneurship course, which draws content from the University of Cambridge’s business school, and is designed to help develop your business acumen, entrepreneurial skills, decision making skills, and commercial awareness. It covers venture-capital funding, operational strategies, motivating manangement techniques, and financial planning. The course is compatible with both Windows and Mac; Adobe Flash Player is required. At the end of the four modules, students will earn a certificate of completion.
- Free technical support via email, telephone and online chat
- Personal Skills Profile: A profile that maps your skills and knowledge of business
- Business Success Toolkit: A document that will allow you to analyze your own business ideas and help shape and improve them over time.
- A certificate of completion
Associated with the Dragons' Den TV series—the British precursor of Shark Tank—the online Dragons' Den program seeks to bring business education to the masses. Through lessons and interactive role play, simulations, and case studies, participants work to improve their business acumen and decision-making skills. Courses include Business Essentials, which teaches would-be venture capitalists how to choose businesses to invest in, and a Mini MBA in Business and Entrepreneurship, which covers operational and management techniques. The Mini MBA course relies on content from the University of Cambridge's business school.