All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Science can be a frightening word, particularly when it’s listed under “cause of death” and followed by three exclamation points. Overcome your fear of knowledge with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a one-year family membership for two (a $155 value)
- $99 for a one-year family-plus membership for three or more (a $230 value)<p>
Each membership includes:
- Two tickets to the Transit of Venus event June 5 (a $30 value)
- Family admission for a Family Science Sunday program (a $25 value)
- 20% discount for half-day camp (limit two per family membership)
- 50% off laser- or planetarium-show admission
- $5 off per person special-event programming including the Transit of Venus and VIP tickets to the Frank Drake Event June 5
- 10% discount in the planetarium or online store
- 10% discount on Drake Science Center tutoring program (includes reading, math, and OAA, SAT, and ACT prep)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 membership per household. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, membership expires 1 year from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Drake Planetarium & Science Center
The Drake Planetarium & Science Center captivates young minds with educational shows as well as after-school programs that teach creative problem solving and teamwork. Planetarium shows cover a wide range of topics and teach audiences to recognize seasonally changing constellations, planets, lunar foliage, and other celestial events. Starry Nights at Drake Planetarium invites stargazers to peep into the universe through the facility's powerful projectors or highly-magnified monocles, and laser light shows also grace the planetarium dome with a full-color, full-dome, laser abstract animations choreographed to classic rock, country, pop, and holiday-themed recordings.