For $25, today's side deal gets you $55 worth of clothing and accessories at Drama on Lagoon Avenue in Uptown.
- Boutique featuring sophisticated and casual wear from local and celebrity-craved designers
- Large inventory of trendy, versatile styles, arranged artistically throughout store
- Nelle handbags and Rox jewelry by Robyne Robinson are among locally designed favorites
- New fall handbags from Drama include brightly colored Vieta wallet/clutch bags ($59) and versatile Yulia bags ($105)
- Every year, owners travel to both coasts to pick out trends from designers such as James Jeans, and Nu by Mark Anthony
- Latest styles from Ya Los Angeles include buff-colored knit wrap ($54) and charcoal top with floral ruching detail ($47)
- Free parking available in lot across the street
- Since recently relocating her shop to Uptown, she has added more sophisticated pieces to the mix. The styles at Drama manage to bridge the gap between dance club and country club. Dresses could be paired with stilettos or a cardigan; flowy tops with slinky leggings or tailored trousers. Among the versatile offerings are a number of local treasures, including Nelle handbags and ROX by Robyne Robinson jewel-ry. Smallbeck regularly throws champagne parties to showcase the latest designers and trends. A little drama never hurt anyone. – Elizabeth Dehn, Minnesota Monthly
- Now that this boutique has relocated from Gaviidae Common, the selection is expanded to more cool casual clothes and prices are coming down. Owner Courtney Smallbeck has a great sense of what her customer wants to wear, and where she wants to wear it. Get on the mailing list - she frequently hosts store events. – Ali Shops
1203 Lagoon Ave.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408Get Directions