Participants learn how to interpret dreams and practice Dream Incubation
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One email every day containing a form with questions regarding dreams from the previous night and a lesson about dreams, the body, and health
- A series of recordings to listen to every other night for the duration of the program designed to elicit health-related dreams using a technique called Dream Incubation
- During the course, participants aim to learn how to:
- Identify health-related dreams by recognizing the symbols and metaphors in dreams
- Use Dream Incubation to incite more information in dreams
- Work with health-related dreams
- Become better at interpreting dreams of any kind.
- Read more about the course
- The course is created by Bhaskar Banerji who has a PhD in Mind-Body Medicine, MA in Holistic Health Education, and BS in Artificial Intelligence
About Dream Analytics
Bhaskar likes to think of himself as an ambassador from the dream world. As a child, growing up on three continents, darting back and forth between the US, India and England, life was a journey full of perils. His dreams assisted him in navigating this obstacle course in numerous ways and thus, early on in life, he gained an appreciation for the power of dreaming and learned to listen to this valuable source of guidance.
These events inspired him to pursue dream studies later in life, in a more formal academic capacity, at both the Masters & PhD level. He had the privilege of studying with many modern day luminaries in the dream science community, deepening his understanding of topics such as Dreams and the Body, Dream Interpretation, Lucid Dreaming, Cross Cultural Dreaming, as well as Dream Content Analysis.
Of late, he’s been focused on investigating the relationship between health and dreams. Can dreams forewarn us of impending disease? How can they guide in the direction of health and wellness? Can they prescribe treatments for those who are ill? Can they tell us whether our current course of treatment will succeed in restoring our health? These are some of the issues he is currently exploring.