All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- This treatment may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 0 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dream Brows & Cosmetics
Dream Brows & Cosmetics' owner is a multi-talented tour de force. As a registered nurse, certified cosmetics injector, and a certified microblading technician, she boasts the experience and the knowledge to enhance her clients' natural beauty in a safe, natural-looking way. Read to learn more about her services:
- Botox: relaxes designated facial muscles to iron out fine lines and wrinkles, with results lasting for up to 4 months. What's more, the treatment can also treat medical conditions like excessive sweating and migraines.
- Dermal Fillers: employ hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found within the skin, to plump up the complexion with added moisture and volume. These fillers can also smooth facial creases, like laugh lines, and add definition to facial features, including the cheeks and the lips.
- Microblading: creates ultra-tiny, realistic hair strokes on the eyebrow by manually transferring ink onto the outer layer of skin. With results lasting up to three years, this semi-permanent tattooing treatment helps to define and add volume to thin or sparse brows.
- Platelet Rich Plasma: regenerative treatment that uses your own restorative cells to treat common hair and skin problems. For hair, PRP is used to treat thinning hair by increasing volume and promoting follicle growth. This effective treatment is also used to soften fine lines and wrinkles and promote volume and contouring of the face. Combined with microneedling, PRP can also be used to improve skin texture, completion and scaring.