Choose Between Two Options
$59 for one of the following treatments (a $125 value):
- 60-minute Swedish massage
- 75-minute aroma facial, which combines an essential-oil-infused facial steam and a hand-and-arm massage with exfoliation, extractions, and a mask<p>
$72 for a spa package (up to a $175 total value):
- Choice of a Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot-rock massage (up to a $140 value)
- Warm back scrub (a $20 value)
- Mini facial with cleansing, toning, and moisturizing (a $15 value)<p>
Dream Spa & Salon
It's appropriate that the most luxurious spa package at Dream Spa & Salon—which includes an aromatherapy steam shower, a facial, a detoxifying body treatment, a Swedish massage, and a mani-pedi—is named Cloud Nine. Apart from the bliss that name suggests, it also encapsulates the spa’s airy, serene, and cushioned ambiance, which follows guests through private rooms during personalized services. Even the decor, captures the simple elegance of a floating cloud with see-through glass and white orchids on the tables that contrast with soothing gray tones throughout the spa and salon.
Owner and beauty-industry veteran Lori Dodd has a penchant for this type of attention to detail and forward-thinking sophistication. There is the ultra-comfortable dream lounge to complement her spa’s streamlined design. On the salon side of the venue, her hairstylists likewise believe in attractive minimalism and shy away from overcomplicating their cuts, colors, and texturing treatments. Yet the staff's emphasis on a clean aesthetic doesn't deny lavish procedures. Every facial at Dream Spa & Salon includes an essential-oil-infused steam. The team also bronzes clients with even, natural-looking tans via the St.Tropez bronzing system.