German cuisine has become more popular than ever, especially now that differing side dishes aren't symbolically separated by a wall of bread. Eat bin ein Berliner with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 worth of German cuisine, valid from 12 p.m.–5 p.m. for up two guests
- $15 for $35 worth of German cuisine for two or more
- $30 for two Groupons, each good for $30 worth of German cuisine ($60 total value)
- $50 for $100 worth of German cuisine for eight or more
- Click to see the full menu
Dreamland Palace German Restaurant
Steeped in a rich history that includes incarnations as a general store, a dance hall, and a stagecoach stop, Dreamland Palace dates back to 1875. With more than a century of laughter and good times embedded in its walls, the well-loved building exudes cozy German charm with its architecture, decor, and most important of all, cuisine. Beer steins and the occasional cuckoo clock line the walls of the cottage, and low-hanging Tiffany-style lamps illuminate aromatic plates of wurst, often accompanied by savory cabbage and potato pancakes.