All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $299 for a full-day fishing trip for two ($500 value)
- Minimum of eight hours on the water
- Flies, tippets, rods, and other equipment included
- Gratuity not included
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Lunch is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Something about the word 'drift' just captures the peaceful feeling of a day out on the water. That makes it the perfect name for Drift, a company that guides guests on fishing expeditions along the scenic North Platte and Encampment Rivers. Expert anglers themselves, the guides share plenty of know-how, clean vehicles and boats, and demonstrate a passion for the sport of fishing. Read on for more about the areas in which they journey.
- Float trips: a full eight hours on the water, not including driving time. Areas include the Upper North Platte River, Encampment River, Miracle Mile (between the Seminoe and Pathfinder reservoirs), and Grey Reef.
- Walk and wade trips: Upper North Platte River, Encampment River, and Miracle Mile