Beer was the beverage of choice in Medieval Europe, largely because water was considered unsafe and fruit juice was considered witchcraft. Toast brewing’s rich history with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one ticket to session 1 at Drink the District Beer Fest on Saturday, July 26 from 1–4 p.m. ($50 value)
- $30 for one ticket to session 2 at Drink the District Beer Fest on Saturday, July 26 from 6–9 p.m. ($50 value)
Admission grants access to unlimited tastings of more than 50 beers, plus live entertainment and games. Food trucks will have concessions available for purchase.
Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.
500 New York Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001Get Directions