What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one Derby Days ticket for admission between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 3 (up to $50 value)
- $30 for one Derby Days ticket for admission between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Saturday, May 3 (up to $50 value)
Each ticket includes:
- Unlimited beer and wine tastings of more than 75 different varieties
- Two mint juleps
- Unlimited full pours of Bud Light, Shock Top, and house red and white wines
During the event, guests can play giant Jenga, bocce, and other lawn games to the soundtrack of the nationally renowned dueling pianos and local DJs. Local food trucks will be on-hand and costume contests will give away prizes for Best Hat, Best Dress, and Best Guy’s Outfit.
The race will not be shown during this event.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must be 21 or older. Valid only for session purchased. Event is rain or shine. All products served are subject to availability and may change prior to event. Subject to event organizer's terms and conditions . Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.