Festivals are a sure sign that summer is near, just like sunflowers in bloom or snowmen screaming in agony. Celebrate the eternal cycle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one general-admission ticket to Drink the District: Wine Edition, valid on Saturday, June 7, from 1–4 p.m. ($50 value)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket to Drink the District: Wine Edition, valid on Saturday, June 7, from 6–9 p.m. ($50 value)
During Drink the District: Wine Edition, held in the Mt Vernon Triangle, participants enjoy unlimited tastings of more than 100 local, national, and international wines surrounded by live music and local food trucks.
Corks and Canines
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.