Festivals are a sure sign that summer is near, just like sunflowers in bloom or snowmen screaming in agony. Celebrate the eternal cycle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one general-admission ticket to Red, White & Brew, valid on Saturday, June 28 from 1 p.m.–4 p.m. (up to $50 value)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket to Red, White & Brew, valid on Saturday, June 28 from 6 p.m.–9 p.m. (up to $50 value)
Both options include unlimited wine and beer tastings. In addition to scores of American-made wines and beer, the outdoor festival and pre-Fourth-of-July party includes food trucks, live music, and games such as corn hole. Festive America-themed attire is encouraged.
Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.