What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a ticket to session one, from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. ($50 value)
- $35 for a ticket to session two, from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ($50 value)
- $35 for a ticket to session three, from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. ($50 value)
The President’s Day Beer Bash takes place on Saturday, February 14. The celebration includes three hours of unlimited tastings of 50+ beers, unlimited full pours of two select beers and one hard cider, along with food trucks and live entertainment to keep the night going.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for session purchased. Must be 21 or older. All products served are subject to availability and may change prior to event. Event is rain or shine. Subject to event organizer's terms and conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.