During this autocross experience, exotic car enthusiasts test their driving skills on a track filled with twists and turns
What You'll Get
- Available vehicles:Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo, McLaren MP4-12C, Ferrari 488, Lamborghini Huracan, McLaren 720S, Maserati GranTurismo, and Audi R8
- Where you’ll drive: Lebanon Valley Speedway, West Lebanon, NY 12195
- Driver requirements: must be 18 or older with a valid driver’s license
- What to wear: comfortable driving attire
- Lessons included? Drivers will receive instruction from a professional driver who will be in the vehicle with them
- Event date(s): 6/19/20 or 10/16/20
Included in the line-up of exotic cars for this deal is the very rare McLaren MP4-12C. Click here to view dates and times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. All sales final after voucher is viewed. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Must be 18+ with valid driver's license to drive; 10+ for ride-along 17+ in NJ. Customer provides specified insurance coverage or purchase for $39. Taxes and Fees not included paid at time of reservation. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Drive 1 Exotics
With Drive 1 Exotics, car-fanatics experience the thrill of driving their fantasy cars. Guests here get the chance to drive the choice of their favorite, luxury vehicles, like the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550, McLaren 720S, Ferrari 488, and Ferrari 458. Sitting beside an experienced instructor, who preps them beforehand, they race around a one-kilometer-long autocross track that leads them through twists and turns with cones to guide them and to test their control and accuracy.