Seaweed is nature’s duct tape–it works as well at holding together rolls of sushi as it does at quickly fixing a mermaid’s broken bikini top. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a sushi meal for two (up to a $96 total value)
- $85 for a sushi meal for four (up to a $192 total value)<p>
Each option includes the following per two people:
- Two beers (up to a $5 value each)
- Two soups (up to a $7 value each)
- Two hot appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
- Two entrees or specialty sushi rolls (up to a $23 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5 value each)<p>
See the full menu for meal options.
Drunken Fish Sushi Lounge
Chefs at Drunken Fish Sushi Lounge adorn sushi rolls with white blossoms and shape green wasabi into clean-edged leaves on the edge of white plates. In their signature sushi entrees, chefs take artistic liberties with familiar sushi forms, combining fresh mango with lobster salad and avocado to form bold, flavorful rolls. Inside the kitchen, flames lick crispy sea bass and red-snapper entrees before they head out to tables to join plates of desserts such as mochi ice cream, banana tempura, or fried plates.
81% of 16 customers recommend
“Thank you for an incredible dinner experience. We will be back again! ”
“The biggest turn off for me was the music which was sprinkled with profanity. Regardless, based on food and service I would still recommend the restaurant and will...”
“The biggest turn off for me was the music which was sprinkled with profanity. Regardless, based on food and service I would still recommend the restaurant and will be writing a Yelp review soon.”