All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 19, 2013
Reviewed January 22, 2013
· Reviewed January 12, 2018
What You'll Get
Dry cleaning was inspired by chinchillas, the adorable rodents that are too stupid to realize they are "bathing" in dust. Get a spotless coat with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $8 for laundering and starch for five blouses (a $16 value)
- $10 for dry cleaning for five pairs of pants or skirts (a $20 value)
- $13 for dry cleaning for two winter coats (a $26 value)
- $14 for dry cleaning for a comforter, blanket, or bedspread (a $30 value)
- $15 for $30 worth of tailoring and alterations
- $65 for bridal gown cleaning and preservation (a $130 value)
The bridal gown service includes a pretreatment of spots and stains before cleaning with delicate soap and sizing products. The dress will then be pressed and packaged with acid-free tissue paper in an heirloom box that helps protect it from harmful light and the claws of jealous bridesmaids.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dry Cleaning Superstore
Dry Cleaning Superstore offers a standard slate of cleaning services; they launder a wide variety of washable fabrics including men's shirts, women's blouses, and stick-on mustaches. The store also handles more delicate items such as handbags, which they treat with oils and dyes to maintain the bag's color and extend its lifespan. You can also bring in garments for waterproofing or alterations.