Dry cleaning was inspired by chinchillas, the adorable rodents that are too stupid to realize they are "bathing" in dust. Get a spotless coat with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $9.50 for dry cleaning and pressing for 10 men's shirts (a $19.90 value)
- $65 for cleaning and preservation for one bridal gown (a $130 value)
- $14 for $30 toward dry cleaning for one comforter, blanket, or sleeping bag
- $8 for dry cleaning and starching for five blouses (a $16 value)
- $10 for five pair of pants or skirts dry cleaned (a $20 value)
The bridal-gown service includes a pretreatment of spots and stains before cleaning with delicate soap. The dress will then be pressed and packaged with acid-free tissue paper in an heirloom box that helps protect it from harmful light and the claws of jealous bridesmaids.
Dry Cleaning Superstore
Dry Cleaning Superstore offers a standard slate of cleaning services; they launder a wide variety of washable fabrics including men's shirts, women's blouses, and stick-on mustaches. The store also handles more delicate items such as handbags, which they treat with oils and dyes to maintain the bag's color and extend its lifespan. You can also bring in garments for waterproofing or alterations.
95% of 173 customers recommend
“Awesome customers service. The staff was super friendly.”
“They are amazing!!! :-)”
“Great price. Great location. Very helpful and professional staff.”