- Admission to a dinner comedy show
- When: Saturdays at 9 p.m. through September 5
- Where: Dubh Linn Irish Pub
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts
- Dinner and a comedy show for two (up to $66.98 value)
- Dinner and a comedy show for four (up to $133.96 value)
Dinner Comedy Shows
- Matt McClowry (June 13): A veteran of the Boston Comedy Festival and The Laughing Skull, Matt McClowry chalks up his physique to his wrestling aspirations, and his observational, pitch-black punchlines to his Asperger’s diagnosis.
- Steve Gillespie (June 27): Gillespie was a finalist for CMT’s Next Big Comic Award, was named one of the Twin Cities’ top comics by Metromix, and has opened for Dave Attell and Doug Benson.
- Shannan Paul (July 18): Whether remembering her cubicle days, telling true tales of raising a “human cyclone,” or providing her own perspective on health and fitness, “Miss” Shannan Paul delivers hilarious, relatable standup comedy.
Dubh Linn Irish Brew Pub
A tile on the floor inside Dubh Linh points the way to Dublin, warning that the journey is a long 4,657 miles. Despite that distance, locals needn’t travel at all to experience the energy of a real Irish pub. With house-brewed beers and tons of live entertainment, it’s not so hard imagine that just outside Dubh Linh’s doors lies its namesake city.
When creating the house’s beers, the brewmaster works in small batches, each of which makes about four to eight kegs’ worth of brew. To get your hands on a pint, you need only look to the wooden bar where each one resides. Spanning a variety of styles, the beers at any given time may include a citrusy double hop IPA, maple ale, a light peach radler, and a potato stout made from Idaho potatoes.
Alongside that labor of love, the kitchen plates a full menu of pub fare spiked with both Irish and local flavors. Fresh-smoked Lake Superior trout opens meals before diners move on to plates of tender corned beef and cabbage. Six unique wings platters require a choice between sauces such as Wexford buffalo and spicy garlic. Once stomachs are full, regular events keep the festivities going. Whether coming for trivia, free pool on game nights, or comedy shows, there’s something here for every taste.