All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of Indian food for parties of two or more ($20 value)
- Groupons must be redeemed in separate visits
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must purchase two meals. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for dine-in and take-out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dude, Where's My Curry?
Owner Rohit at Dude, Where's My Curry? learned to cook from his father—the owner of acclaimed Indian restaurants in Portugal and a Guinness World Record holder to boot—but his style is all his own. Read on to learn more about Owner Rohit's aromatic Indian cuisine:
- The Chicken Malai Curry is a signature dish. This entree smothers chicken in a creamy, delicately spiced coconut-and-cashew sauce.
- Dessert is a can't-miss course. Try the Housemade Ice Cream, which comes in three flavors: Cardamon, Pistachio, and Mango and Rose Water.
- Many dishes are vegetarian, gluten-free, and lactose-free. Each of these is clearly noted on the menu, so even those with special diets can fulfill their Indian food cravings.