What You'll Get
- $40 Value for Two People or More for Dine-In Only
- $80 Value for Four People or More for Dine-In Only
- $20 Value for Take Out
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Valentines Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, New Years Eve. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Due South Broad Bistro
For Due South Broad Bistro owner Chris Tarta, happiness begins in the kitchen. There, whether tending to bubbling sauce pans, Tarta creates hearty, adventurous dishes inspired in equal parts by the American and Italian culinary traditions.
- Lunch: Around high noon, the focus shifts to Due South Broad Bistro's well-stacked sandwiches. Served on ciabatta heroes, these popular midday options include a salmon BLT and a hanger steak sandwich topped with provolone and broccoli rabe. The bistro also specializes in Italian classics, including an old-fashioned meatball sub or chicken or eggplant parmigiana.
- Dinner: Evening entrees celebrate timeless Italian cooking, with chefs plating everything from prosciutto-infused chicken saltimbocca and risotto with shrimp and mushroom to pastas including ravioli, penne a la vodka, and short rib tagliatelle.
- BYOB: Due South Broad Bistro lets customers decide their own wine pairings with bottles brought from home.