Choose from Seven Options
$69 for a five-day volleyball camp ($120 value) on one of the following sessions:
- June 8–12: middle schoolers (grades 4–8)
- June 8–12: high schoolers (grades 9–12)
- June 15–19: middle schoolers (grades 4–8)
- June 15–19: high schoolers (grades 9–12)
- July 20–24: middle schoolers (grades 4–8)
- July 20–24: high schoolers (grades 9–12)
- July 27–31: special pre-tryouts camp for high schoolers (grades 9–12)
Each two-hour camp takes place at the following times:
- Middle schoolers: 10 a.m. to noon
- High schoolers: 10 a.m. to noon
- July 27–31 only: 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The coaches behind Duel Volleyball know what it takes to successfully serve, spike, and defend the net. After all, they've been at it for years—long enough for Coach Angela Vande Mheen to take her Green Fields Country Day School team to the state tournament 13 times. (She played in the championship game twice.) It's no wonder she was the Division V Coach of the Year for 2011 and 2013. For his part, Coach Dave LePeau spent a decade playing competitive volleyball at the high school and club levels before he started training others. Together, coachers LePeau and Mheen lead volleyball camps at the lower-, middle-, and high-school levels, covering fundamental skills for all players including setting, hitting, blocking, and shooing away any birds who try to perch on the net.