What You'll Get
The hamburger is an edible American icon, much like coleslaw made with shredded Norman Rockwell paintings. Bread, bite, and chew with this Groupon.
$12 for $25 worth of pub fare and drinks
- Pork-barbecue sliders with grilled onions, gouda cheese, and pineapple-barbecue sauce ($7.95)
- Fish ‘n’ chips with french fries and coleslaw ($9.95)
- Frisco burger on sourdough with lettuce, cheddar cheese, and thousand island dressing ($8.25)
- Hawaiian chicken sandwich with jack cheese, pineapple rings, and teriyaki sauce ($8.95)
- 12 beers on tap
- Click here to view the full menu<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid for 2/20, 3/17, 4/8, 5/5, 5/28, or 7/4. Must purchase 1 food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Beneath decorative surfboards and hanging tropical plants, plates of Angus burgers and pub fare emerge from Duke's kitchen as glasses overflow with cocktails and brews. Cavalcades of nachos and chicken wings prance across platters and the menu's five varieties of hand-packed ground Angus chuck burgers lounge on hawaiian and sourdough rolls beside entourages of seasoned fries. At the full bar, bartenders decant 12 draft beers and reminisce with patrons about last year's most impressive spit take. Booths, tabletops, and bar seating cushion guests amid Hawaiian artwork and a colorful mosaic while pool tables and televisions arouse revelry. A lineup of DJs, karaoke, and live acoustic and reggae nights comprise the bar's weekly entertainment.