Cleaning techs use Enduro Highpower Portable Extractor to oust dirt from carpet fiber depths; stubborn stain removal available for extra fee
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 20 miles of zip code 28270
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Need To Know
About Dunamis Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance Solutions Plus
Team members from Dunamis Carpet Cleaning and Maintenance Solutions Plus specialize in transformative cleaning treatments that use professional-grade Rotovac cleaners. In addition to removing dirt and debris from carpets, they clean furniture upholstery to keep living spaces tidy and free of odors. On home exteriors, the team can pressure wash the pavement or siding of the house, stain wooden decks, and detail vehicles inside and out.