All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$15 for admission for two (C$23 value)
- C$25 for admission for four (C$46 value)
- C$19 for admission for a family of two adults and unlimited dependent children under age 18 (C$30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased.Printed vouchers are preferred. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dundurn National Historic Site
Though Dundurn National Historic Site can't speak, per se, it still tells a pretty incredible story. Inside the property's iconic 'castle', visitors today can experience that story firsthand while learning about the people and events that truly made the site historic. Here are a few highlights:
- Design: Dundurn Castle is a 40-room Italianate-style villa built in the 1830s on Burlington Heights.
- Famous owners: Railway magnate, lawyer, and Premier of the United Canadas Sir Allan Napier MacNab and his family
- Fun fact: It's the former site of a fortified military encampment established by the British in the early 19th century.
- Extras: The property also features a sprawling historic kitchen garden, a coach house, and The Hamilton Military Museum, all included with your admission.