What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Admission to Dunedin Highland Games and Festival for Two on Saturday, April 7
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dunedin Highland Games and Festival
There’s a lot of Celtic culture in Dunedin, which isn’t really a surprise considering the city was settled by Celtic families in 1899. To celebrate that bonny heritage, the Dunedin Scottish Arts Foundation organizes several celebrations every year, including the Dunedin Highland Games and Festival. Now in its 52nd year, this outdoor festival unites clans for a day packed with traditional Scottish games, music, and beer. Here’s what the customer can expect:
- The Games: Over 1,000 competitors in bagpipes, drumming, dance, and athletics, as well as a 5K run. Events will include a Super Caber Toss and a beer keg lift.
- The Music: Two stages will host musical acts all day long, including bands: Off Kilter and Seven Nations.
- The Food and Merchandise: Several food vendors will sate hungry visitors with handheld fare such as classic festival favorites, like funnel cakes and corn dogs, as well as British grub including crispy fish and chips. Guests can nosh on these bites while sipping craft beer and perusing a market brimming with Celtic jewelry and apparel.
- Time: 8 am to 8 pm. Children 12 and Under are free.