Since it’s formation in 1950, the Dunn County Historical Society has worked to preserve and interpret the history of Dunn County
Groupon Customer Reviews
100% Verified ReviewsAll Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
About This Deal
- Two general admission tickets
- Four general admission tickets
Promotional value expires 210 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Dunn County Historical Society
Dunn County Historical Society is focused on discovering, preserving, and teaching others about the county's storied history. The society couldn't do so, however, without some important numbers.
- 1950—the year Dunn County Historical Society was formed
- 12+ historical sites are located in Dunn County; they include the downtown historic district and Caddie Woodlawn Historical Park
- 10% discount on books, T-shirts, and other items from the museum gift shop is offered to the organization's members
- 15+ exhibits fill the Russell J. Rassbach Heritage Museum, which also serves as the historical society's headquarters