All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 25, 2014
What You'll Get
Giving someone your photo is a great way to help that person remember you, especially if you don't have time to knit a sweater from your own hair. Don't let them forget you with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $89 for a one-hour senior portrait package for one (a $380 total value)
- $99 for a two-hour senior portrait package for one (a $480 total value)
- $119.24 for a two-hour group senior portrait package for up to five (a $550 total value)
- $99 for a one-hour freestyle portrait shoot for one (a $460 total value)
- $129 for a one-hour freestyle portrait package for two (a $570 total value)
- $159 for a one-hour freestyle portrait package for three (a $625 total value)
- $159 for a one-hour group portrait package for up to five (a $575 total value)
- $998 for full copyright on all digital images taken, for commercial or professional reproduction (a $5,000 value)
Each photo package includes a DVD of all negatives (usually about 200 images). Clients will also receive three watermarked images of their choice via email. Shoots may be scheduled in-studio or on-location anywhere within 10 miles of zip code 55376. Photo shoots can involve as many poses and clothing changes as desired.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. On-location Senior portraits valid only within 10 mile radius of 55376. Shared time reduces the total amount of pictures per person. Shared time may pose separately or together. Services must be used in one session by all parties. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dupris Photography
Though Mike and Jamie Dupris each approach photography with their own unique style, they share a keen sense of artistry and, above all, a love of the creative process. Not content to resurrect tired tropes and visual cliches, the duo opts instead to create one-of-a-kind pieces of art by shooting pictures in-tandem. They welcome risk and experimentation, just like Christopher Columbus when he discovered his first hippie commune. They also cultivate a casual, friendly vibe during photo shoots so subjects feel comfortable sharing their thoughts about the process. Most importantly, Mike and Jamie eschew saccharine photo editing techniques and rely, instead, on clients' own natural beauty. The result is a portfolio that spotlights the personality of each of their subjects.